Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Shoes....

People ask me all the time how I can do what I do... I always tell them that I do it because It's easier to be in my shoes than theirs and I would hope someone would be strong enough to do it for me if I were in their shoes...

I'd like to introduce you to a sweet family that is dealing with a difficult situation. You see, little baby Corbin will not be with them much longer... As my heart stumbles on the things I just can not understand, I do know that God is ultimately in control and has made us strong enough to carry what this world throws at us. We may not feel strong at times, but truly we are.

I pray that even though they may never experience the sweet little slobbery kisses, or the pitter patter of tiny feet from baby Corbin, that God will always wrap his arms around them. Y'all were given Corbin, even if just for a short time, to love and cherish every second with him. You are most definitely some of the strongest people I know...













Big brother Archer with Baby Corbin =) Sweet Love




That is why I do this, because I was created to help you hold on to your memories.
T~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful moments in time, captured to tell the story of a sweet little life and his sweet family. You are so gifted.

Erin Bourgeois said...

Beautiful~Erin Bourgeois

Debbie Strasen (Corbin's mawmaw) said...

Tiffany ~ We are all so grateful for the beautiful pictures of Corbin. We'll cherish them forever. Thank you so very much.

Blog Archive