Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Enjoy life...

Everyone know that life kind of gets in the way of joy at times, but there comes a time where you need to decide if you are going to succumb to the battle in life or enjoy life in spite of the battle.
So I've been looking back at my own life. Obviously the last several years have been temperamental to say the least, but I'm learning that even though I made some life changing decisions that not only have consequences to me, but my entire world, that I'm determined to have joy and enjoy the things in my life that God has blessed me with.  Although I do occasionally lament on the past, it no longer dictates to me how my day will be.  I am embracing the present and looking forward to what the future holds for me and my girls (whom give me great joy on a daily basis).
With that said, What makes you smile and enjoy life when "life" gets in the way? My answer is my girls, my sweet love, my family, amazing friends, and of course YOUR family and cute little nuggets as well =)














I could go on and on with the blessings that my life contains. 
So all this jibber leads me to the reason for this blog... I want to see images of what makes you "enjoy life" through the turbulence.  Email them to me at tiffany_myers@me.com or post on my fb.  I can't wait to see them.  It could lead to a "contest" of sorts =)
Tiff~

No comments:

Blog Archive