Thursday, April 25, 2013

uncertainty....

There are many types of barriers in our lives, physical which hinders the progress of another object in it's prospective direction.  Material, which could be some object that impedes you from moving toward your ultimate goal.  Then there are Mental barriers, which we all can relate to in some form.  The feeling of incapability of even every day responsibilities.
There are more days than not that I feel complete uncertainty.... in my job, my children, my relationships, incompetence at its finest.  So much doubt clouds my mind that I wonder where I am headed, if even in the precise direction.  But who am I to say what direction is precise?  Last I remember my path was set before me so why worry myself with the details?  Because I'm human that's why!  We are all human and all fall short on a daily basis.  But all I've learned this past 3 years I will never forget.  That through uncertainty comes strength because if you are certain about all in your life you will ultimately become lazy and not take the "unplanned" road, but rather take the foreseeable, predictable road.  Would I change decisions in my past?  Of course, but I'm at a season in my life where I have to disregard the mental barrier and appreciate the person that I was created to be and fundamentally am.
So my challenge to you (and me for that matter) is to break through all the barriers in your life this week, whether physical, material, mental... or a combination of the three and realize your full potential. The potential to be the best you that you can be.  Remember

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”-Dr. Seuss

You were created to be you, so love yourself because your creator spent precious time making you into the extraordinary person he intended for you to be.

Love,
Tiff~

No comments:

Blog Archive